Ethos and Values
At Jackfield our aim is to provide the best education for every child in our school. We have the highest expectations of both behaviour and attendance and our excellent teaching and well ordered purposeful, learning environment ensures pupils achieve well.
We take pride in our happy, welcoming and secure environment one in which our children develop confidence, good learning attitudes and high aspirations for personal achievement. Our school is full of children who are thoughtful, respectful and caring towards each other and others in school.
We work hard to nurture a child’s personal development, social and emotional skills and through careful planning imaginative and inspirational teaching, inspire our children to succeed.
Jackfield Mission Statement:
“At Jackfield we work towards the healthy and wholesome development of all children at all times.”
Our aim is to be determined in our efforts to improve the quality and standard of education we deliver to our children. Our ability to meet this goal depends on the firm commitment of the teachers and governors. We have one chance to get a child’s education right and we aim to do it ‘Right from the Start’.
At Jackfield Infant School we aim:
- To provide high standards of education for all pupils in a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment.
- To provide high quality teaching by practitioners who are committed to enhancing and developing children’s learning.
- To provide a well balanced and exciting curriculum delivered through a range of appropriate teaching strategies and quality resources.
- To provide an exciting and stimulating learning environment that encourages creativity.
- To foster an inclusive culture of learning for all.
- To provide confident, skilled staff, who will always seek to improve and are willing to take responsibility.
- To raise the aspirations of our children, families, staff and the wider community.
- To celebrate diversity in an inclusive learning environment.
- To prepare children for the challenges of the world of technology.