A few things you and your grown-ups need to know are;
- Your child will read each week in school. Could you please read at home with your child at least 3 times a week and practice their tricky words in their purse
- Library books will be changed weekly.
- Children do not need a water bottle, fresh water and milk is provided every day for them at any time
- Your child will need a book bag that fits inside their school tray – please bring this every day to school
- They will need a PE kit every week.
- Children will have homework once a week on Wednesday to be brought back Monday
- Please provide your children with spare clothes/underwear in case of toileting accidents etc. Please name all clothing including shoes.
- We would be very grateful for the weekly 50p donations.